Outplacement is an inclusive organization of a dismissal process of employees and assistance to them in professional self-determination, job search and future employment.
Our outplacement service provides professional and sensitive support to worker that have to be displaced from your business.
We guarantee our participance on all stages of the job search:
- helping to create CV and determine the job search strategy
- teaching employees on job search technologies on seminars, webinars and trainings
- providing psychological support
- helping with organization of re-training and selection of advanced training programs
- consulting employees on different forms of employment
- conducting testing, career advising sessions and individual consultations
- planning options for a participant’s career path
Our consultants will do their best to help your employees to become successful and competitive in the labor market and provide support in achieving their career goals.
Outplacement lowers the degree of tension in dismissal and redundancy, helps to minimize variety of risks by contributing to development of your employer brand and image.
Outplacement participants are not guaranteed employment, but our consultants will do their utmost to help a person become successful in the labor market and provide support in achieving new career goals.