Recruitment process outsourcing is the transfer of recruitment activities to the provider in full or partly (in certain areas, categories of positions, stages of selection process).
This service is relevant if:
- You need to hire a large number of employees.
- Limited project deadlines
- You need to strengthen the internal recruitment resource
- Employer brand is not yet recognizable in the market
- You plan to transfer the recruitment function to external provider to concentrate the internal human resources department forces on higher strategic priorities.
Recruitment process outsourcing ensures that the agreed hiring plan is completed, and the vacancies are filled. It guarantees that the goals of the processes transferred to management are achieved and:
- The time on the selection of mass and project specialists is saved
- The cost of the selection is planned
- Your own recruitment costs are optimized
- The result is clearly assessed, as the work is carried out in strict accordance with the approved KPIs
The dedicated team works exclusively on project tasks, regularly interacts with hiring managers and HR department and provides regular performance reports.
- Individual approach to the project
- Ready to answer a task of any scale and ambition
- Access to a wide range of talents
- Strategic planning of resources and search tools
- Modern technological solutions
- Expertise in dealing with the employer’s brand
- Constant development and high adaptability
- Desire for the best result and mutual success